Tynemouth Scouts are currently searching for an individual or team to fulfil the role of ADC Activities, to work in partnership with the District Commissioner and Leaders in the District to provide the safe provision of activities.
- Co-ordinate and support District Activities
- Maintain essential working relationships with Assistant District Commissioner (Sections), District Commissioner and Leaders
- Provide information and advise Leaders and Commissioners on activities
- Promote County and national activities events
- Liaise with other youth agencies
- Innovate and promote new activities within the District
- Maintain up to date information on activity initiatives and circulate them widely
- Ensure awareness of new activity rules and adherence to them
- Advise members on issues relating to insurance and notification for certain activities
- Encourage the empowerment of young people in activities.
If you have a passion for organising and running adventurous activities, delivering excitement and skills for our young peole, then we encourage you to apply for this role.